Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
East Room Holding Corp. and its affiliates (collectively, “East Room”) respects the intellectual property of others. It is East Room’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable access to any content and/or terminate services to users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and in recognition of various international copyright laws, East Room will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed by a third party using the East Room website, or other online or mobile network, accessible through a mobile device or other type of device (the “Sites”) that are reported to East Room’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below (the “DMCA Designated Agent”).
If you are a copyright owner, are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by delivering the information identified below, in writing, to the DMCA Designated Agent:
An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including any registration information;
- A detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, e.g., eastroom.com website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to East Room’s DMCA Designated Agent at:
East Room Holding Corp.
Legal Department - Intellectual Property Team
ATTN: DMCA Designated Agent
9 Davies, Toronto, ON, Canada, M4M 1G3
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, East Room will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying East Room that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Communications unrelated to copyright use or infringement will be discarded.